Price increases - Holiday season?

I was going to list a number of components I've been targetting which have gone
up in price over the last two weeks, but since it was virtually every item, I
won't. I'm sure this isn't much of a surprise to you comp. veterans, but when
can we expect to see these prices return to pre-December levels?
4 answers Last reply
More about price increases holiday season

    go up every xmas and falls back about march.

    On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 17:58:48 GMT, "BigJIm" <Jim10277@hotmail.com> wrote:

    >go up every xmas and falls back about march.

    price drops start the day after Xmas! :)

    3 words:
    BOXING DAY SALES!!!
    Gotta love the overstocking phenomenon!! lol

    Ed wrote:
    > On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 17:58:48 GMT, "BigJIm" <Jim10277@hotmail.com> wrote:
    >

    >>go up every xmas and falls back about march.
    >

    > price drops start the day after Xmas! :)

    Yep. Good ol' corporate Christmas Cheer in action.

    Ink Jet Cartridge prices skyrocket during this period too, especially at
    sites that normally discount them.

    -Larry

    "Caecina" <caecina@aol.com> wrote in message
    >I was going to list a number of components I've been targetting which have
    >gone
    > up in price over the last two weeks, but since it was virtually every
    > item, I
    > won't. I'm sure this isn't much of a surprise to you comp. veterans, but
    > when
    > can we expect to see these prices return to pre-December levels?

Asus Components Motherboards