P4P800: Bundled WinDVD cannot install?

Today, I bought a DVD drive and tried to install WinDVD Suite from CD that
came bundled with my P4P800 motherboard. So far no luck.

The main setup application just quits when I hit "install..." command. The
window dissapears without any message, but before that I can browse other
options to see description of the programs within the suite etc... Just
installing fails.

I found WinDVD player's folder on the CD and run setup.exe from there - then
installation begins but I must type in the serial number. Was there any
specific serial number for that CD?! Can't remember that, bought it this
spring. Serial number of the motherboard doesn't work :(

Has anybody installed successfuly this CD? What is the right procedure? Or
maybe I can get software update from ASUS / InetrVideo sites (couldn't find
any, but my transfer is low from home, maybe I will try at work).

Any help will be greatly appreciated. I can't watch any movies! :(

Regards,

Kevin

OK, solved the problem by myself :)

Still I don't know why the installer does not start from the main window,
but I found the right sub-folder with setup.exe and running it starts the
installation properly (no questions about serial number!).

Ke-vin