I think that between last Saturday and Sunday the keyboard fuse on the
above motherboard seems to have gone south.
Swapped out the original keyboard with a spare same thing no response.

Will a USB keyboard work in the event that the keyboard fuse is the
culprit?

Thanks

Paul

Splendid

In article <itbsr0p0f5cjelkkinssjkn4kah8sj7n2i@4ax.com>,
dubcek@bratislava.sk wrote:

> I think that between last Saturday and Sunday the keyboard fuse on the
> above motherboard seems to have gone south.
> Swapped out the original keyboard with a spare same thing no response.
>
> Will a USB keyboard work in the event that the keyboard fuse is the
> culprit?
>
> Thanks

Here is some history:

http://groups.google.ca/groups?threadm=m3g043u002.fsf%40geosan.gware.com

http://web.archive.org/web/19990429044630/http://www.jump.net/~lcs/kalle/index.htm

Replacing the PS/2 fuse, if it is bad:
http://web.archive.org/web/19990508200000/http://www.jump.net/~lcs/kalle/rev3.htm#Keyboard

USB on a rev3:
http://web.archive.org/web/19990508200000/http://www.jump.net/~lcs/kalle/rev3.htm#USB

USB on a rev2:
http://web.archive.org/web/19981207023828/http://www.jump.net/~lcs/kalle/rev2
"The USB connector isn't soldered on my Rev 2.1 board"

Paul