Difference between ATX and BTX

What will be the difference between the above PSU standards?
TIA
Regards
Sheri

--
Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as
well dance

Extract yourteeth before replying

See http://www.formfactors.org/formfactor.asp
BTX is a motherboard formfactor that for the time being uses regular ATX
powersupplies.

Eric P. wrote:
> See http://www.formfactors.org/formfactor.asp
> BTX is a motherboard formfactor that for the time being uses regular
> ATX powersupplies.

Thanks for the link
Regards
Sheri