Alert! The FBI installed micro-transmitters on ASUS boards..

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,scot.tld (More info?)

If you use ASUS boards, the FBI can watch you and take nude photos of you !

There are a lot of naughty boys working at the FBI, you know !!!

Alert!

fred

Thanks for the warning. If the FBI really wants nude pictures of me that
badly then they are welcome to them.

Fred

"Bruno Beam" <zendo_joystick_ankh_hero@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message
> If you use ASUS boards, the FBI can watch you and take nude photos of you
> !
>
> There are a lot of naughty boys working at the FBI, you know !!!
>
> Alert!

Venom

> > If you use ASUS boards, the FBI can watch you and take nude photos of
you
> > !
> >
> > Great stuff. I will whip up a new computer and give it to the 18 year
old twins over the road. They are really beautiful girls. Thanks for the
tip.

keith

Bruno,
Did you take your medication?

In article <GvCvd.4311$8X4.1041@fe04.lga>, kmman@bellsouth.net says...
> Bruno,
> Did you take your medication?
> "Venom" <Viper@Mailhouse.com> wrote in message

> > you

> > old twins over the road. They are really beautiful girls. Thanks for the
> > tip.

And if he looks hard enough, he's going to find the one they put behind
the power light in every monitor - so that can see you directly. The one
in the motherboard is only good for watching people if they have one of
those fancy cases with the clear sides. Oh, and don't forget the new
micro-ccd camera in the optical mice - you can tell it's working when
there is a red light shinning from the mouse :)

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 14:18:58 GMT, Leythos <void@nowhere.lan> wrote:

>In article <GvCvd.4311$8X4.1041@fe04.lga>, kmman@bellsouth.net says...
>> Bruno,
>> Did you take your medication?
>> "Venom" <Viper@Mailhouse.com> wrote in message

>> > you

>> > old twins over the road. They are really beautiful girls. Thanks for the
>> > tip.
>
>And if he looks hard enough, he's going to find the one they put behind
>the power light in every monitor - so that can see you directly. The one
>in the motherboard is only good for watching people if they have one of
>those fancy cases with the clear sides. Oh, and don't forget the new
>micro-ccd camera in the optical mice - you can tell it's working when
>there is a red light shinning from the mouse :)

The cameras are so good now they can actually see the individual hairs
on your scrotum.

In article <8tl0s05iuc4put9mal87ttp0gbng096sm3@4ax.com>, John@Smith.com
<xxxxspud@newscene.com> writes
>On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 14:18:58 GMT, Leythos <void@nowhere.lan> wrote:
>
>>In article <GvCvd.4311$8X4.1041@fe04.lga>, kmman@bellsouth.net says...
>>> Bruno,
>>> Did you take your medication?
>>> "Venom" <Viper@Mailhouse.com> wrote in message

>>And if he looks hard enough, he's going to find the one they put behind
>>the power light in every monitor - so that can see you directly. The one
>>in the motherboard is only good for watching people if they have one of
>>those fancy cases with the clear sides. Oh, and don't forget the new
>>micro-ccd camera in the optical mice - you can tell it's working when
>>there is a red light shinning from the mouse :)
>
>The cameras are so good now they can actually see the individual hairs
>on your scrotum.

Or in my case, because of the positioning of various components here,
the hairs on my left knee.
Which I hope to goodness they don't mistake for a huge scrotum,
otherwise I'll have the FBI Scrotum Squad banging on my front door soon.
--
Roger Hunt

please sir can we check your bag?