For some reason my computor has defualted to the original
setting first put in when the computor was set up allthe
other settings and user ID's are on the C drive how can I
get back to my previous settings or recover them to the
desk top

I'm not entirely sure what you are talking about, but have you tried
System Restore? If you could explain what you are talking about better,
I might be able to give a better response ;)

Nathan McNulty

Mike Bradley wrote:
> For some reason my computor has defualted to the original
> setting first put in when the computor was set up allthe
> other settings and user ID's are on the C drive how can I
> get back to my previous settings or recover them to the
> desk top

TRENDING THREADS