CDRW Burner & DVDRW Burner File Problem

I have a problem. I use to be able to drag and drop on to either burner now when it formats the disks it went to a UDF file system and makes my disks size way down. It wont even let me drag anything to the disk drives now. I have nero 6 software as well as roxio 6 and it doesn't make a difference. I want it to burn in the old format but I am dumb to this so bear with me. I am using XP.

Have you got all the updates for Roxio and Nero?
"Fugitive108" <Fugitive108@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have a problem. I use to be able to drag and drop on to either burner
now when it formats the disks it went to a UDF file system and makes my
disks size way down. It wont even let me drag anything to the disk drives
now. I have nero 6 software as well as roxio 6 and it doesn't make a
difference. I want it to burn in the old format but I am dumb to this so
bear with me. I am using XP.

I would suggest reformatting the CD-RW with Nero. You formatted the
disk with DirectCD from Roxio to end up with UDF which Windows seems to
have problems with (in its native burning software).

Nathan McNulty