Suppressing "Virtual Memory too low" dialog box

I'm running some applications that can use a lot of memory (it's a kiosk
mode presentation that plays endlessly). Periodically, I may get the
"Virtual Memory too low" dialog.

Is there any way to suppress this dialog? Some registry setting that says
"go ahead and increase the virtual memory - it's ok and I don't want to be
told about it"?

Thanks.

Well, there is a way to allow Windows to expand the virtual memory. This
would be better than just turning off the tooltip which is also
possible. Right click on My Computer, click Properties, click Advanced,
click Settings under Performance, click Advanced, click Change under
Virtual Memory, and select System managed size and click Set. Now click
OK on everything and you shouldn't see that again ;)

Also, I would suggest buying more physical RAM for your computer as this
will lessen the amount of virtual memory that is required.

Nathan McNulty