Cannot start or get into BIOS anymore, no screen anymore, ..

Jef

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2002

Hi
Finally...... my PC is working. 1 of the 2 memory modules was defect
and not the CPU. This is so stupid of me, I never removed the 2
modules together from the motherboard to check that some beeps will
appear. I only was checking with 1 module in the different slots,
probably with the bad module.
After all a happy end. I learned a lot with this 1st PC that I
assembled.
Thanks for all the support.
Jef

ender

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

On 15 Dec 2004 11:40:02 -0800, jef.damen@tiscali.be (jef) wrote:

>Hi
>Finally...... my PC is working. 1 of the 2 memory modules was defect
>and not the CPU. This is so stupid of me, I never removed the 2
>modules together from the motherboard to check that some beeps will
>appear. I only was checking with 1 module in the different slots,
>probably with the bad module.
>After all a happy end. I learned a lot with this 1st PC that I
>assembled.
>Thanks for all the support.
>Jef
Glad you got it working! Now you can enjoy it!

Regards,

Ender