RAM speed on A7V333....?

Hi, I am using an Asus A7V333 rev 1.03 board. For some reason I cannot see
the speed of my RAM when using either H.oda's WCPUID v 3.3 or AIDA32(3.93).
Is there something peculiar with this particular board that prevents this?
I just put some different memory in my board and still no luck. I was using
two Micron PC2700 256 sticks and now am using Two Micron PC2700 512 mb
sticks. I am pretty sure these support SPD. Any ideas? TIA
6 answers Last reply
More about speed a7v333

    on my KT400 I had the same issue..it was a program that was loading with
    Windows that caused this though for me.I can not remember which one
    though..if I do I'll repost for you.

    go get the latest Everest Aida32..it shows a lot more details

    http://www.lavalys.com/products/download.php?pid=1&lang=en&pageid=3

    I think I found one of mine....it shows 1 stick of ram at different Lat's

    "dino" <whyme@help.com> wrote in message
    > on my KT400 I had the same issue..it was a program that was loading with
    > Windows that caused this though for me.I can not remember which one
    > though..if I do I'll repost for you.

    Well duh I just found out I get the same thing with a older A7N266-E I just
    put into a case. My sons computer is a much newer A7N8X Deluxe and no speed
    there either. My older Asus K7V board worked though.

    Tried it and same results, at least on my A7V333.

    have a total mental block as to what was causing the issue..I keep thinking
    of a Sound Blaster but...not sure.

    > have a total mental block as to what was causing the issue..I keep
    > thinking
    > of a Sound Blaster but...not sure.

    Well I can see the same problem on three separate motherboards so it is
    highly unlikely the same software is causing this issue. I am beginning to
    wonder if it isn't some kind of memory issue although again two of the
    computers are using very similar sticks while the third is totally
    different.

Asus RAM Micron Motherboards