NTFS STARTUP FLOPPY DISK

HOW CAN I CREAT NTFS STARTUP FLOPPY DISK ? FOR BOTH READ AND WRITE OPERATIONS , ARE THERE ANY THIRD PARTY TOOLS AVAILABLE FOR IT OR NOT?

As other replies have said, you can get third-party read/write tools for
DOS. The read tool is free, but the write tool is expensive.

Bart PE builder makes a bootable CD, with parts of XP, plus other software,
and it has full read/write capability for NTFS, plus a lot more. It can
also read/write to external disks (i.e., USB and firewire). it takes a
while to make, but the instructions at the website are pretty good. Just
take your time. If you find that it requires a "slip-streamed" version of
XP with SP-1, see the following link on how to make one:

http://www.theeldergeek.com/slipstreamed_xpsp1_cd.htm

"AHSIN INAYAT" <AHSIN INAYAT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> HOW CAN I CREAT NTFS STARTUP FLOPPY DISK ? FOR BOTH READ AND WRITE
OPERATIONS , ARE THERE ANY THIRD PARTY TOOLS AVAILABLE FOR IT OR NOT?

Neil

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Have a look here http://www.ntfs.com/boot-disk.htm

Neil
"AHSIN INAYAT" <AHSIN INAYAT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> HOW CAN I CREAT NTFS STARTUP FLOPPY DISK ? FOR BOTH READ AND WRITE
OPERATIONS , ARE THERE ANY THIRD PARTY TOOLS AVAILABLE FOR IT OR NOT?

pegasus

Distinguished
Jul 29, 2001

"AHSIN INAYAT" <AHSIN INAYAT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> HOW CAN I CREAT NTFS STARTUP FLOPPY DISK ? FOR BOTH READ AND WRITE
OPERATIONS , ARE THERE ANY THIRD PARTY TOOLS AVAILABLE FOR IT OR NOT?

Writing posts all in capitals is called "shouting" in newsgroups. Please
don't shout.

ntfsdos.exe from www.sysinternals.com (the full read/write version) can be
used to access NTFS partitions. Alternatively you can make yourself a Bart
WinXP boot CD (http://www.nu2.nu/pebuilder/#download).