device driver

Simon

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2001

i am constantly being told that i have a faulty device
driver,how can i fix this?how can i find which driver is
faulty?any help would be gratefully accepted.

Have you looked in Device Manager? (System control panel, Hardware tab,
Device Manager button. Or, right click on My Computer and get Properties.)

Devices with faulty drivers usually show up with a yellow exclamation mark.

You may be able to delete the offending device from Device Manager, and let
XP re-install it. Otherwise, you may have to obtain better XP drivers from
the device maker's web site.

Good luck.

Address altered. Replace nkbob with bobkn.