Hi there,
i am not able to change the monitor resulation. I download a monitor driver from the web but it didnt had any set up file so i couldnt install it. I tried going to setting and then advance the monitor type i see there is defult monitor. When i tried to update the driver from the device manager i couldnt see monitor in the list.
so i hope you can help me thanks bye
--
Kirankaur

Fitz

If you successfully extracted the files (not installed,just extracted to the
default folder), the color profiles for your monitor should be in the
Windows>System32>Spool>Drivers>Color folder
You can update the driver for your monitor from Display
Properties>Monitor>Driver>Update Driver>Specify a location, and then browse
to the folder listed above. Select the ICM file for your monitor and apply.

Have you installed the graphics adapter's drivers? Without it the resolution
is not changeable....

--
Tumppi
Reply to group