Trouble w Epson printer

I have a new computer and am using XP Pro. An Epson Color Stylus 800 is
installed. The problem is that when I try to print a document, it goes to
the print queue but does not print. It does print after a reboot.
2 answers Last reply
More about trouble epson printer

    I would try uninstalling and reinstalling the software that came with
    the printer ;) Epson software gets a little messed up every now and
    then. I have a C84 and a CX6400 that both have issues after installing
    the software sometimes. This usually fixes it.

    ----
    Nathan McNulty

    smarks wrote:
    > I have a new computer and am using XP Pro. An Epson Color Stylus 800 is
    > installed. The problem is that when I try to print a document, it goes to
    > the print queue but does not print. It does print after a reboot.

    Thanks for your reply but I already tried that. I've since found a
    Microsoft Knowledge Base article 315325 and I deleted and then reinstalled
    the printer port and so far it seems to be working OK.

    "Nathan McNulty" <nospam@msn.com> wrote in message
    > I would try uninstalling and reinstalling the software that came with
    > the printer ;) Epson software gets a little messed up every now and
    > then. I have a C84 and a CX6400 that both have issues after installing
    > the software sometimes. This usually fixes it.
    >
    > ----
    > Nathan McNulty
    >

    > smarks wrote:
    > > I have a new computer and am using XP Pro. An Epson Color Stylus 800 is
    > > installed. The problem is that when I try to print a document, it goes
    > > the print queue but does not print. It does print after a reboot.

Epson Printers Windows XP