Trouble w Epson printer

I have a new computer and am using XP Pro. An Epson Color Stylus 800 is
installed. The problem is that when I try to print a document, it goes to
the print queue but does not print. It does print after a reboot.

I would try uninstalling and reinstalling the software that came with
the printer ;) Epson software gets a little messed up every now and
then. I have a C84 and a CX6400 that both have issues after installing
the software sometimes. This usually fixes it.

----
Nathan McNulty

smarks wrote:
> I have a new computer and am using XP Pro. An Epson Color Stylus 800 is
> installed. The problem is that when I try to print a document, it goes to
> the print queue but does not print. It does print after a reboot.

Thanks for your reply but I already tried that. I've since found a
Microsoft Knowledge Base article 315325 and I deleted and then reinstalled
the printer port and so far it seems to be working OK.