CD writer and DVD/CD rom can't be shared in workgroup

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.network_web,microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

I configured the CD writer and DVD/CD rom to be shared in workgroup on my
desktop running Windows XP Pro. All the users in workgroup can see the
drives but not allow to access. I have given the write access to everyone
Can someone advise the possible causes and fixes.

Thanks,

Ray
16 answers Last reply
More about writer shared workgroup
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.network_web,microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

    In article <esldSWObEHA.2944@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl>, "Ray"
    <rayli72@hkbn.net> wrote:
    >I configured the CD writer and DVD/CD rom to be shared in workgroup on my
    >desktop running Windows XP Pro. All the users in workgroup can see the
    >drives but not allow to access. I have given the write access to everyone
    >Can someone advise the possible causes and fixes.
    >
    >Thanks,
    >
    >Ray

    When you share a CD or DVD writer over a network, it's shared as a
    read-only device, even if you've specified write access. It isn't
    possible to write to it from another computer. An Ethernet network
    connection can't supply data fast enough to support CD or DVD burning.
    --
    Best Wishes,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com
  2. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.network_web,microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

    They don't need write access, they need read access.

    ----
    Nathan McNulty

    Ray wrote:
    > I configured the CD writer and DVD/CD rom to be shared in workgroup on my
    > desktop running Windows XP Pro. All the users in workgroup can see the
    > drives but not allow to access. I have given the write access to everyone
    > Can someone advise the possible causes and fixes.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Ray

  3. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.network_web,microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

    Hi Ray,

    Try the edit on line 264 (right hand side)

    All the Best,
    Kelly

    Microsoft-MVP Windows® XP
    2004 Windows MVP "Winny" Award

    Troubleshooting Windows XP
    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com

    Taskbar Repair Tool Plus!

    "Ray" <rayli72@hkbn.net> wrote in message
    >I configured the CD writer and DVD/CD rom to be shared in workgroup on my
    > desktop running Windows XP Pro. All the users in workgroup can see the
    > drives but not allow to access. I have given the write access to everyone
    > Can someone advise the possible causes and fixes.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Ray

  4. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.network_web,microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

    Well, you're correct about not writing to the CD writer, but wrong about not
    being able to supply data fast enough through a network - even the fastest
    IDE subsystem cannot perform as fast as even a 10mb network.

    --
    Mike Matheny

    "Steve Winograd [MVP]" <winograd@pobox.com> wrote in message
    > In article <esldSWObEHA.2944@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl>, "Ray"
    > <rayli72@hkbn.net> wrote:
    > >I configured the CD writer and DVD/CD rom to be shared in workgroup on my
    > >desktop running Windows XP Pro. All the users in workgroup can see the
    > >drives but not allow to access. I have given the write access to
    everyone
    > >Can someone advise the possible causes and fixes.
    > >
    > >Thanks,
    > >
    > >Ray
    >
    > When you share a CD or DVD writer over a network, it's shared as a
    > read-only device, even if you've specified write access. It isn't
    > possible to write to it from another computer. An Ethernet network
    > connection can't supply data fast enough to support CD or DVD burning.
    > --
    > Best Wishes,

    > http://mvp.support.microsoft.com
  5. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.network_web,microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

    In article <un0X$ScbEHA.384@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl>, "Mike Matheny"
    <mikematheny@swbelldotnet> wrote:
    >>> When you share a CD or DVD writer over a network, it's shared as a
    >>> read-only device, even if you've specified write access. It isn't
    >>> possible to write to it from another computer. An Ethernet network
    >>> connection can't supply data fast enough to support CD or DVD burning.
    >
    >Well, you're correct about not writing to the CD writer, but wrong about not
    >being able to supply data fast enough through a network - even the fastest
    >IDE subsystem cannot perform as fast as even a 10mb network.

    Are you sure about that, Mike? Here are the rated transfer speeds of
    some systems:

    Ultra ATA/33 IDE drive interface:
    33 megabytes/second

    Ultra ATA/66 IDE drive interface
    66 megabytes/second

    Ultra ATA/100 IDE drive interface
    100 megabytes/second

    10BaseT Ethernet:
    10 megabits/second = 1.25 megabytes/second

    100BaseTx (Fast) Ethernet
    100 megabits/second = 12.5 megabytes/second

    As I interpret those numbers, the slowest IDE disk is almost three
    times faster than Fast Ethernet. Is that right?

    I've measured actual speeds for disk copies over a Fast Ethernet
    network, and the result is typically 50-70 megabits/second. That
    involves reading one computer's disk and writing the other computer's
    disk, and it's much faster than a 10 megabit/second network.
    --
    Best Wishes,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com
  6. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.network_web,microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

    It is important to note that most CD and DVD Writers can operate in DMA
    Mode 2. This is 33 MegaBytes Per Second for the max throughput. The
    only way you are going to be able to burn a DVD at anthing higher than
    8x over a network is if the network is capable of transfering that
    amount of data which would require a Gigabit Network.

    Also important to note is that most of these hardware components only
    operate at about 80% efficiency. This means with DMA Mode 2 (33 MB/s),
    you really only get around 25 MB/s. Burning 16x DVD's requires about 22
    MB/s.

    One way to make sure that your DVD's and CD's are properly burned over
    the network would be to limit the speed of writing to handle the amount
    of data that can be transfered (and allow room for error as well). Here
    are my suggestions for writing to a CD over a network:

    For 10 MBit Networks:
    CD Burn speed of 4x (Though 8x may be possible, I wouldn't recommend it)
    DVD Burning will not work on a 10 MBit network

    For 100 MBit Networks:
    CD Burn speed of 52x (Full speed should be supported)
    DVD Burn speed of 8x (May lower to 4x on high traffic networks)

    ----
    Nathan McNulty

    Steve Winograd [MVP] wrote:

    >>Well, you're correct about not writing to the CD writer, but wrong about not
    >>being able to supply data fast enough through a network - even the fastest
    >>IDE subsystem cannot perform as fast as even a 10mb network.
    >

    > Are you sure about that, Mike? Here are the rated transfer speeds of
    > some systems:
    >
    > Ultra ATA/33 IDE drive interface:
    > 33 megabytes/second
    >
    > Ultra ATA/66 IDE drive interface
    > 66 megabytes/second
    >
    > Ultra ATA/100 IDE drive interface
    > 100 megabytes/second
    >
    > 10BaseT Ethernet:
    > 10 megabits/second = 1.25 megabytes/second
    >
    > 100BaseTx (Fast) Ethernet
    > 100 megabits/second = 12.5 megabytes/second
    >
    > As I interpret those numbers, the slowest IDE disk is almost three
    > times faster than Fast Ethernet. Is that right?
    >
    > I've measured actual speeds for disk copies over a Fast Ethernet
    > network, and the result is typically 50-70 megabits/second. That
    > involves reading one computer's disk and writing the other computer's
    > disk, and it's much faster than a 10 megabit/second network.
  7. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.network_web,microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

    In article <unw9pzebEHA.3888@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl>, Nathan McNulty
    <nospam@msn.com> wrote:
    >It is important to note that most CD and DVD Writers can operate in DMA
    >Mode 2. This is 33 MegaBytes Per Second for the max throughput. The
    >only way you are going to be able to burn a DVD at anthing higher than
    >8x over a network is if the network is capable of transfering that
    >amount of data which would require a Gigabit Network.
    >
    >Also important to note is that most of these hardware components only
    >operate at about 80% efficiency. This means with DMA Mode 2 (33 MB/s),
    >you really only get around 25 MB/s. Burning 16x DVD's requires about 22
    >MB/s.
    >
    >One way to make sure that your DVD's and CD's are properly burned over
    >the network would be to limit the speed of writing to handle the amount
    >of data that can be transfered (and allow room for error as well). Here
    >are my suggestions for writing to a CD over a network:
    >
    >For 10 MBit Networks:
    >CD Burn speed of 4x (Though 8x may be possible, I wouldn't recommend it)
    >DVD Burning will not work on a 10 MBit network
    >
    >For 100 MBit Networks:
    >CD Burn speed of 52x (Full speed should be supported)
    >DVD Burn speed of 8x (May lower to 4x on high traffic networks)

    I hadn't thought of limiting the writing speed. Thanks for pointing
    that out.
    --
    Best Wishes,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com
  8. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.network_web,microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

    Kelly,

    Should I apply it to the pc with CD-ROM drive or the pc to access the CD-ROM
    drive. Thanks for your further advice.

    Ray

    > Hi Ray,
    >
    > Try the edit on line 264 (right hand side)

    > All the Best,
    > Kelly
    >
    > Microsoft-MVP Windows® XP
    > 2004 Windows MVP "Winny" Award
    >
    > Troubleshooting Windows XP
    > http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com
    >
    > Taskbar Repair Tool Plus!
    >

    > "Ray" <rayli72@hkbn.net> wrote in message
    > >I configured the CD writer and DVD/CD rom to be shared in workgroup on my
    > > desktop running Windows XP Pro. All the users in workgroup can see the
    > > drives but not allow to access. I have given the write access to
    everyone
    > > Can someone advise the possible causes and fixes.
    > >
    > > Thanks,
    > >
    > > Ray

  9. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.network_web,microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

    Hi Ray,

    The former.

    --

    > Kelly,
    >
    > Should I apply it to the pc with CD-ROM drive or the pc to access the
    > CD-ROM
    > drive. Thanks for your further advice.
    >
    > Ray

    >> Hi Ray,
    >>
    >> Try the edit on line 264 (right hand side)
    >>
    >> --
    >> All the Best,
    >> Kelly
    >>
    >> Microsoft-MVP Windows® XP
    >> 2004 Windows MVP "Winny" Award
    >>
    >> Troubleshooting Windows XP
    >> http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com
    >>
    >> Taskbar Repair Tool Plus!
    >> http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/taskbarplus!.htm
    >>

    >> "Ray" <rayli72@hkbn.net> wrote in message
    >> >I configured the CD writer and DVD/CD rom to be shared in workgroup on
    >> >my
    >> > desktop running Windows XP Pro. All the users in workgroup can see the
    >> > drives but not allow to access. I have given the write access to
    > everyone
    >> > Can someone advise the possible causes and fixes.
    >> >
    >> > Thanks,
    >> >
    >> > Ray

  10. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.network_web,microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

    Sorry, from my experience on a 100 mb LAN (and this is at NASA, so it's not
    idle!). Have never had a coaster burning from the network at top speed.

    Mike

    "Nathan McNulty" <nospam@msn.com> wrote in message
    > It is important to note that most CD and DVD Writers can operate in DMA
    > Mode 2. This is 33 MegaBytes Per Second for the max throughput. The
    > only way you are going to be able to burn a DVD at anthing higher than
    > 8x over a network is if the network is capable of transfering that
    > amount of data which would require a Gigabit Network.
    >
    > Also important to note is that most of these hardware components only
    > operate at about 80% efficiency. This means with DMA Mode 2 (33 MB/s),
    > you really only get around 25 MB/s. Burning 16x DVD's requires about 22
    > MB/s.
    >
    > One way to make sure that your DVD's and CD's are properly burned over
    > the network would be to limit the speed of writing to handle the amount
    > of data that can be transfered (and allow room for error as well). Here
    > are my suggestions for writing to a CD over a network:
    >
    > For 10 MBit Networks:
    > CD Burn speed of 4x (Though 8x may be possible, I wouldn't recommend it)
    > DVD Burning will not work on a 10 MBit network
    >
    > For 100 MBit Networks:
    > CD Burn speed of 52x (Full speed should be supported)
    > DVD Burn speed of 8x (May lower to 4x on high traffic networks)
    >
    > ----
    > Nathan McNulty
    >

    > Steve Winograd [MVP] wrote:

    > >>Well, you're correct about not writing to the CD writer, but wrong about
    not
    > >>being able to supply data fast enough through a network - even the
    fastest
    > >>IDE subsystem cannot perform as fast as even a 10mb network.
    > >

    > > Are you sure about that, Mike? Here are the rated transfer speeds of
    > > some systems:
    > >
    > > Ultra ATA/33 IDE drive interface:
    > > 33 megabytes/second
    > >
    > > Ultra ATA/66 IDE drive interface
    > > 66 megabytes/second
    > >
    > > Ultra ATA/100 IDE drive interface
    > > 100 megabytes/second
    > >
    > > 10BaseT Ethernet:
    > > 10 megabits/second = 1.25 megabytes/second
    > >
    > > 100BaseTx (Fast) Ethernet
    > > 100 megabits/second = 12.5 megabytes/second
    > >
    > > As I interpret those numbers, the slowest IDE disk is almost three
    > > times faster than Fast Ethernet. Is that right?
    > >
    > > I've measured actual speeds for disk copies over a Fast Ethernet
    > > network, and the result is typically 50-70 megabits/second. That
    > > involves reading one computer's disk and writing the other computer's
    > > disk, and it's much faster than a 10 megabit/second network.
  11. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.network_web,microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

    I agree that on a high traffic network such as that, the burning speeds
    should be lowered considerably. It is possible to allocate a percentage
    of the network to allow for a dedicated transfer of this data, but that
    would reduce the amount of bandwidth available to the rest of the network.

    I am still unsure as to whether or not Windows will natively supports
    buring a CD over a network. I do know that such programs exist as I have
    tested them out. Take a look at Nero NET:
    http://www.nero.com/us/631934399251526.html

    ----
    Nathan McNulty

    Mike Matheny wrote:
    > Sorry, from my experience on a 100 mb LAN (and this is at NASA, so it's not
    > idle!). Have never had a coaster burning from the network at top speed.
    >
    > Mike
    >

    > "Nathan McNulty" <nospam@msn.com> wrote in message
    >
    >>It is important to note that most CD and DVD Writers can operate in DMA
    >>Mode 2. This is 33 MegaBytes Per Second for the max throughput. The
    >>only way you are going to be able to burn a DVD at anthing higher than
    >>8x over a network is if the network is capable of transfering that
    >>amount of data which would require a Gigabit Network.
    >>
    >>Also important to note is that most of these hardware components only
    >>operate at about 80% efficiency. This means with DMA Mode 2 (33 MB/s),
    >>you really only get around 25 MB/s. Burning 16x DVD's requires about 22
    >>MB/s.
    >>
    >>One way to make sure that your DVD's and CD's are properly burned over
    >>the network would be to limit the speed of writing to handle the amount
    >>of data that can be transfered (and allow room for error as well). Here
    >>are my suggestions for writing to a CD over a network:
    >>
    >>For 10 MBit Networks:
    >>CD Burn speed of 4x (Though 8x may be possible, I wouldn't recommend it)
    >>DVD Burning will not work on a 10 MBit network
    >>
    >>For 100 MBit Networks:
    >>CD Burn speed of 52x (Full speed should be supported)
    >>DVD Burn speed of 8x (May lower to 4x on high traffic networks)
    >>
    >>----
    >>Nathan McNulty
    >>

    >>Steve Winograd [MVP] wrote:

    > not

    > fastest

    >>>Are you sure about that, Mike? Here are the rated transfer speeds of
    >>>some systems:
    >>>
    >>> Ultra ATA/33 IDE drive interface:
    >>> 33 megabytes/second
    >>>
    >>> Ultra ATA/66 IDE drive interface
    >>> 66 megabytes/second
    >>>
    >>> Ultra ATA/100 IDE drive interface
    >>> 100 megabytes/second
    >>>
    >>> 10BaseT Ethernet:
    >>> 10 megabits/second = 1.25 megabytes/second
    >>>
    >>> 100BaseTx (Fast) Ethernet
    >>> 100 megabits/second = 12.5 megabytes/second
    >>>
    >>>As I interpret those numbers, the slowest IDE disk is almost three
    >>>times faster than Fast Ethernet. Is that right?
    >>>
    >>>I've measured actual speeds for disk copies over a Fast Ethernet
    >>>network, and the result is typically 50-70 megabits/second. That
    >>>involves reading one computer's disk and writing the other computer's
    >>>disk, and it's much faster than a 10 megabit/second network.

  12. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.network_web,microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

    Kelly,

    I have run the program downloaded on the computer with CD writer and DVD rom
    drives but the result remains unchanged. Is there any other way to fix it?
    Or please let me know where I should check and/or modify the registry.

    Thanks,

    Ray

    > Hi Ray,
    >
    > The former.
    >
    > --
    > All the Best,
    > Kelly
    >
    > Microsoft-MVP Windows® XP
    > 2004 Windows MVP "Winny" Award
    >
    > Troubleshooting Windows XP
    > http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com
    >
    > Taskbar Repair Tool Plus!
    >

    > "Ray" <rayli72@hkbn.net> wrote in message
    > > Kelly,
    > >
    > > Should I apply it to the pc with CD-ROM drive or the pc to access the
    > > CD-ROM
    > > drive. Thanks for your further advice.
    > >
    > > Ray
    > >
    > > "Kelly" <kelly@mvps.org> wrote in message
    > >> Hi Ray,
    > >>
    > >> Try the edit on line 264 (right hand side)
    > >> http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_tweaks.htm
    > >>
    > >> --
    > >> All the Best,
    > >> Kelly
    > >>
    > >> Microsoft-MVP Windows® XP
    > >> 2004 Windows MVP "Winny" Award
    > >>
    > >> Troubleshooting Windows XP
    > >> http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com
    > >> http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_tweaks.htm
    > >>
    > >> Taskbar Repair Tool Plus!
    > >> http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/taskbarplus!.htm
    > >>

    > >> "Ray" <rayli72@hkbn.net> wrote in message
    > > everyone

  13. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.network_web,microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

    Check out StarWind and StarPort from RocketDivision. Lets you share lots of
    devices, including CDRW drives, and use them to read and write - uses ISCSI,
    and I have tested it and it works great and is free!!!
    http://www.rocketdivision.com/

    --

    Mike

    "Ray" <rayli72@hkbn.net> wrote in message
    >I configured the CD writer and DVD/CD rom to be shared in workgroup on my
    > desktop running Windows XP Pro. All the users in workgroup can see the
    > drives but not allow to access. I have given the write access to everyone
    > Can someone advise the possible causes and fixes.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Ray

  14. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.network_web,microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

    > "Ray" <rayli72@hkbn.net> wrote in message
    > >I configured the CD writer and DVD/CD rom to be shared in workgroup on my
    > > desktop running Windows XP Pro. All the users in workgroup can see the
    > > drives but not allow to access. I have given the write access to
    everyone
    > > Can someone advise the possible causes and fixes.
    > >
    > > Thanks,
    > >
    > > Ray

    Sharing a CD/DVD-RW over a network, even with third-party
    software, is a bad idea.

    you WILL produce coasters, as you CANNOT guarantee
    that throughput over the network will be able to keep
    up with the write speed of the drive.

    it may seem like you can do it, as it's possible that the
    network will be lightly loaded and you can keep up, but
    the next time you try it may fail...

    Think of it this way:

    say you're writing stuff to the CD/RW on a networked
    machine, all is well.

    Then, 8 other users on your network simultaneously access files
    on that same machine.

    BOOM-network data throughput is suddenly split 9 ways
    and you've just made a coaster...

  15. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.network_web,microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

    What a nonsense! Using modern GbE network hardware with throughoutput
    of 125 MB/sec (OK, 117 MB/sec in single direction in practice) is
    capable of handling even 22 MB/sec of 16X DVD burning speed with
    absolutely no problem! And all of the devices manufactures during last
    2-3 years have buffer underrung hardware preventing them from
    producing "coasters" if for some reason data stream would be lost (in
    your particular case network utilization would jump unexpected).

    Somebody in this group has already mentioned our iSCSI target and
    initiator software allowing to share storage devices AS IS (when iSCSI
    target does NOT intrude into bypassing SCSI traffic eliminating
    hardware virtualization layer all other iSCSI targets usually add),
    including tape drives and CD/DVD burners. I've never heard any
    complains about buffer underruns caused with network burns for years.

    With your approach "stay away from..." I'd recommend you stay aways
    from IT yourself. People following your advices would find themself in
    the middle of nowhere. I guess (according to your e-mail) this is the
    place where you came from :)

    Regards,
    Anton Kolomyeytsev

    CEO, Rocket Division Software

    "V Green" <vanceg@nowhere.net> wrote in message news:<el5YHGvgEHA.3944@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl>...

    > > "Ray" <rayli72@hkbn.net> wrote in message
    > > >I configured the CD writer and DVD/CD rom to be shared in workgroup on my
    > > > desktop running Windows XP Pro. All the users in workgroup can see the
    > > > drives but not allow to access. I have given the write access to
    > everyone
    > > > Can someone advise the possible causes and fixes.
    > > >
    > > > Thanks,
    > > >
    > > > Ray
    >
    > Sharing a CD/DVD-RW over a network, even with third-party
    > software, is a bad idea.
    >
    > you WILL produce coasters, as you CANNOT guarantee
    > that throughput over the network will be able to keep
    > up with the write speed of the drive.
    >
    > it may seem like you can do it, as it's possible that the
    > network will be lightly loaded and you can keep up, but
    > the next time you try it may fail...
    >
    > Think of it this way:
    >
    > say you're writing stuff to the CD/RW on a networked
    > machine, all is well.
    >
    > Then, 8 other users on your network simultaneously access files
    > on that same machine.
    >
    > BOOM-network data throughput is suddenly split 9 ways
    > and you've just made a coaster...

  16. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.network_web,microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

    > > > StarWind and StarPort and free for non-commercial use (we make enough
    > > > cash from big companies so are not greedy to take your last $20 you
    > > > mother gave you so you could buy a cheeseburger for your lunch).
    > > >
    > > > No excuses for you, dude. Get your free lunch and go home. Prepare
    > > > your homework :)
    > > >
    > > > P.S. Only idiots can blame free software with support, right?

    Yep. And I'm definitely that, in this case.

    Now, you will witness something that rarely happens in newsgroup
    postings when somebody is totally and unequivocally proven to be
    wrong-

    A complete apology to both Anton and Mike and/or anyone else who
    had the misfortune to pay any attention to my uninformed posts.

    And, Anton, my surprised congratulations on making your product
    available free of charge for those of us who are individual users.

    In keeping with my demonstrated ignorance, I did not check
    your posted to link to the product.

    I have learned about a valuable product, albeit the
    hard way.

    > > > Regards,
    > > > Anton Kolomyeytsev
    > > >
    > > > CEO, Rocket Division Software