Advice on Sound Card for A7N8X

Hello,

I am looking for recommendations on Sound Cards for an A7N8X (This is not
the deluxe as I've been told that has decent sound). The card will be used
mostly for games, and I was hoping to get something decent for $100 or less.
The card will be hooked up to a stereo receiver and two bookshelf speakers.

to bad you didn't read my posts last week, Best Buy had A2 zs on sale
for $50 ...... which is a very good deal......

"kw" <k6NOSPAM@charter.net> wrote in message news:VExxd.2226$es.680@fe03.lga...
> Hello,
>
> I am looking for recommendations on Sound Cards for an A7N8X (This is not
> the deluxe as I've been told that has decent sound). The card will be used
> mostly for games, and I was hoping to get something decent for $100 or less.
> The card will be hooked up to a stereo receiver and two bookshelf speakers.
> Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Ed

On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 02:13:43 -0800, "kw" <k6NOSPAM@charter.net> wrote:

>Hello,
>
>I am looking for recommendations on Sound Cards for an A7N8X (This is not
>the deluxe as I've been told that has decent sound). The card will be used
>mostly for games, and I was hoping to get something decent for $100 or less.
>The card will be hooked up to a stereo receiver and two bookshelf speakers.
>Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

I used the onboard sound for about 4 months, then put a Audigy 2 in my
non-dlx A7N8X, it works and sounds great. PC/games run a lot better,
and the firewire port was a nice addition too.

Got it for $72 (newegg.com) about 14 months ago.
Ed

kw wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am looking for recommendations on Sound Cards for an A7N8X (This is
> not the deluxe as I've been told that has decent sound). The card
> will be used mostly for games, and I was hoping to get something
> decent for $100 or less. The card will be hooked up to a stereo
> receiver and two bookshelf speakers. Any advice would be greatly
> appreciated!

I am very happy with my Audigy 2 ZS in my A7N8X Deluxe mb.

--
Don Burnette

Well it looks like an Audigy 2. Thank you to everyone who replied I do
appreciate it!

TRENDING THREADS