Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Halo CE pc, HEK

Tags:
  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
Share
Anonymous
May 13, 2004 2:32:53 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

OK, I have these, and am still reading through all the docs, and putting
together the things I think I'm going to need to simply edit some things
in some maps. Is anyone else reading this ng working on modding
anything in Halo CE??

McG.

More about : halo hek

Anonymous
May 14, 2004 4:24:13 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

"McGrandpa" <McGrandpaNOT@NOThotmail.com> wrote in message
news:p 9Ioc.91493$Dn1.82316@fe2.texas.rr.com...
> OK, I have these, and am still reading through all the docs, and putting
> together the things I think I'm going to need to simply edit some things
> in some maps. Is anyone else reading this ng working on modding
> anything in Halo CE??


The only useful feature i have seen in CE so far is the "F3" button -
showing the names of your team on the map. It's great for knowing where
your team is (Those stupid triangles dont do it well enough and they go
invisible in timberland) and lets you direct who goes where and does what
because you know *WHO* is is that is on thier own on the left side etc.

James.
Anonymous
May 14, 2004 8:03:45 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

James Mourby wrote:
> "McGrandpa" <McGrandpaNOT@NOThotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:p 9Ioc.91493$Dn1.82316@fe2.texas.rr.com...
>> OK, I have these, and am still reading through all the docs, and
>> putting together the things I think I'm going to need to simply edit
>> some things in some maps. Is anyone else reading this ng working
>> on modding anything in Halo CE??
>
>
> The only useful feature i have seen in CE so far is the "F3" button -
> showing the names of your team on the map. It's great for knowing
> where your team is (Those stupid triangles dont do it well enough and
> they go invisible in timberland) and lets you direct who goes where
> and does what because you know *WHO* is is that is on thier own on
> the left side etc.
>
> James.

Right. There have gotta be more useful things we can do with this.
Having full access to all commands and features with at least LAN access
would have been useful. I've got a lot of reading to do yet!
McG.
Related resources
Anonymous
May 17, 2004 7:07:18 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

> OK, I have these, and am still reading through all the >docs, and putting
> together the things I think I'm going to need to simply >edit some things
> in some maps. Is anyone else reading this ng working >on modding
> anything in Halo CE??
>
> McG.
>
>

Ola! :) 
I'm trying to mod something... but I see a lot of things to learn like 3DMax
or sapien or guerrilla... now i'll try to change some colors... but I want
to create a completely new map...

If u have some question i'm here to answer! :) 
Good work!

P.s. do u know some console commands?
Anonymous
May 18, 2004 3:25:47 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

Pierpo wrote:
>> OK, I have these, and am still reading through all the >docs, and
>> putting together the things I think I'm going to need to simply
>> >edit some things in some maps. Is anyone else reading this ng
>> working >on modding anything in Halo CE??
>>
>> McG.
>>
>>
>
> Ola! :) 
> I'm trying to mod something... but I see a lot of things to learn
> like 3DMax or sapien or guerrilla... now i'll try to change some
> colors... but I want to create a completely new map...
>
> If u have some question i'm here to answer! :) 
> Good work!

I wanna be able to use a Warthogs weaps while driving it. ??

>
> P.s. do u know some console commands?

Well, yeah....they all came with it in the docs :)  If you run the game
with the switches -console -devmode then you can use all the codes. You
can load a map, but you can't connect with Multiplayer.

If you've installed the HEK, then in your HEK\Tutorial folder you'll see
index.html. Open it :)  Click on Console Command List over on the left.
You got it.
McG.
Anonymous
May 18, 2004 9:34:55 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

"McGrandpa"
> I wanna be able to use a Warthogs weaps while driving it. ??
>

Yes you can!!! :)  Just use HMT (Halo Map Tool)
- open a map
- find the vehicle attributes (I don't remember where exactly these are...)

here you can find the passengers ability like trow grenade or use the
machine gun, just ceck what you want to do...
you can also use the mg and drive! ^_^ This is too fun!!!
Good Playing!!!
Anonymous
May 19, 2004 7:17:42 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

Pierpo wrote:
> "McGrandpa"
>> I wanna be able to use a Warthogs weaps while driving it. ??
>>
>
> Yes you can!!! :)  Just use HMT (Halo Map Tool)
> - open a map
> - find the vehicle attributes (I don't remember where exactly these
> are...)
>
> here you can find the passengers ability like trow grenade or use the
> machine gun, just ceck what you want to do...
> you can also use the mg and drive! ^_^ This is too fun!!!
> Good Playing!!!

Hm... as in HMT3.rar from The Junkyard? There is sure nuthin like that
with the HEK! ;) 
McG.
!