A7V266-E w/Raid

I have this motherboard and was wondering if it has USB 2.0.

Thank you
Richard

Venom

"Richard K Rabbat" <richardkr@comcast.net> wrote in message
> I have this motherboard and was wondering if it has USB 2.0.
>
> Thank you
> Richard

Your mobo is 3 years old so the answer is no. Buy a pci usb2 card.

"Venom" <Viper@Mailhouse.com> wrote in news:bswyd.85841$K7.9092@news-
server.bigpond.net.au:

> Your mobo is 3 years old so the answer is no. Buy a pci usb2 card.

Make sure that the PCI card runs the NEC chipset as ones with the Via set
have caused untold trouble.

Beware spamtrap - remove the negative