New PC WXP SP1

July 19, 2004 1:54:18 PM

Hi!
I just assembled a new PC for somebody else (my first) and
i always have that message when i start up the PC.:

"IOC,TRL failed, PV92 tray will be closed. code 19"
and the header for that message is : PC tel HSP Modem V.92
configuration".
I didn't need a modem so i got it out of the computer and
i cancelled it in Device Manager. It still pop up when
restart. I would like to deliver the PC without that
annoying message!!

Somebody can help!!

More about : wxp sp1

July 19, 2004 6:30:06 PM

Boot into Safe Mode and check Device Mangaer to see if the pesky modem is
gone - if not, remove it.

"francine" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi!
> I just assembled a new PC for somebody else (my first) and
> i always have that message when i start up the PC.:
>
> "IOC,TRL failed, PV92 tray will be closed. code 19"
> and the header for that message is : PC tel HSP Modem V.92
> configuration".
> I didn't need a modem so i got it out of the computer and
> i cancelled it in Device Manager. It still pop up when
> restart. I would like to deliver the PC without that
> annoying message!!
>

> Somebody can help!!
Anonymous
July 20, 2004 10:15:10 AM