dvd-rom and dvd-rw won't auto run

Justin

Whenenver i put in a dvd, audio cd or any type of cd/dvd
into any of the drives, it won't autoplay. I have to
manually double click on the drive itself. Just want to
know if there is a way to turn back the AUTOPLAY functions
for my dvd drives. I have 2 seperate drives and runnning
windows xp

Justin, take a look at Kelly's http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_abc.htm
Select A and scroll to
Autoplay Enable.