Making a second (Linux installed) hard drive available to XP

I have XP home, and have added a second hard drive that I'd like to use for
media backup. Properties shows it's there, but I can't remember how to
reformat it to make it available to XP. It doesn't show up under MyComputer,
but it does under hardware properties.

Thanks for any pointers.

norm

Right click My Computer, Manage and you should find it under the Storage,
Disk Management folder. Right click on the drive and you'll see your
options.

"Michael S." <any@where.com> wrote in message
> I have XP home, and have added a second hard drive that I'd like to use
for
> media backup. Properties shows it's there, but I can't remember how to
> reformat it to make it available to XP. It doesn't show up under
MyComputer,
> but it does under hardware properties.
>
> Thanks for any pointers.

No, it's not showing up there. I may need to double-check my ROM settings.

"Norm" <spam@nospam.com> wrote in message
> Right click My Computer, Manage and you should find it under the Storage,
> Disk Management folder. Right click on the drive and you'll see your
> options.
>
> "Michael S." <any@where.com> wrote in message
> > I have XP home, and have added a second hard drive that I'd like to use
> for
> > media backup. Properties shows it's there, but I can't remember how to
> > reformat it to make it available to XP. It doesn't show up under
> MyComputer,
> > but it does under hardware properties.
> >
> > Thanks for any pointers.

TRENDING THREADS