PLAYER 10 I JUST INSTALLED IT AND NOW I CAN NOT BURN MY
CDs WHAT IS GOING ON?

Did you read all the release notes... Like it says BETA
Besides,BETA 10 has set-up its own newsgroups..

"MAURICE" wrote:

> PLAYER 10 I JUST INSTALLED IT AND NOW I CAN NOT BURN MY
> CDs WHAT IS GOING ON?

We can hear you even if you speak softly.

Maurice;
Hopefully you read and understood what it means to install Beta.
In short...it is all at your own risk
Should not be installed on a production machine or a machine with
critical data.
You are willing to format and reload if there are problems.

See these links:
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/mp10/default.aspx
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/mp10/communityandsupport.aspx

You should take this to the appropriate newsgroups:
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/community/newsgroups/WindowsMedia/default.mspx?dg=microsoft.public.windowsmedia.beta&lang=en&cr=US

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/

"MAURICE" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> PLAYER 10 I JUST INSTALLED IT AND NOW I CAN NOT BURN MY
> CDs WHAT IS GOING ON?

Three things: First, try setting your system time to the correct time.
Second, why are you using Windows Media Player to burn your CD's? And
finally, Beta software is not supported and though we can try to help
with it, there isn't going to be much we can do to help as the code is
incomplete and some of us may not have access to or have ever used.

I hope maybe this helps though it is only for Media Player 9:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;306319
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;297015

Also, try not using all caps as some people find it offensive (it is
considered shouting). Besides, sometimes it is hard on the eyes to read.

----
Nathan McNulty

> We can hear you even if you speak softly.

Hello

Beta means beta so that means use at your own risk, some good
advice go back to your original media player, pay attention to
what beat means, your on oyur own

Al