Question about A7N8X Board.

Brian

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003

MY son has a A7N8X Rev. 1.04, XP Home , 80 gig EIDE hd . He wants to add
a new WD 80 gig SATA Hd. From Mb manual it only shows u can install a
raid set SATA. Does not say u can use a single SATA drive.

My question is , is it possible to use a single SATA or can the Bios be
Modded to recognize s single drive.

Thank u for any help and have a merry Christmas.

My question is , is it possible to use a single SATA

Answer is Yes.

One can even boot from that drive, by choosing SCSI as the
boot drive in the BIOS in the Advanced Bios features.

>Can theBios be Modded to recognize s single drive.

As for having your SATA drive recognized, see Chapter 5.5
of your board's manual.

TRENDING THREADS