ipod conflicts with Radeon 9800 AIW CARD

Does anyone have any experience with Ipod's not working with ATI Radeon
9800 All in Wonder card? When user disables graphics card works ok with
onboard graphics.
Thanks for any assistance!

--
PCvrach

I just looked around and can't find anything about this issue. I would
try just updating the drivers for both the graphics card and the
chipset. The Ipod connecting to the computer should not have anything
to do with the graphics card. The only thing I can think of would be
that something is wrong with the southbridge chipset as it seems to
cause problems until it's video capabilities are turned on.

ATI Drivers:
http://www.ati.com/home/online/CatalystXPdriver.html

You'll need to find the chipset drivers or post the motherboard make and
model here and I'll find it for you.

----
Nathan McNulty