P4PE and Fasttrak 376 RAID question

Hi all,

I have a question about the Asus P4PE Fasttrak 376 onboard RAID controller.
I've currently attached 2 PATA harddisks and 2 CD-ROM drives on the primary
and secondary IDE controller. I'm not using any RAID feature at the moment.
Is it possible to attach two additional SATA drives and create a RAID1 array
with them, without changing anything on the existing harddisk configuration?

Best Regards
Richard

yes it is...I ran the onboard controler and the via-raid controler in
raid-0 with no problems...P4P800-D.

On Mon, 27 Dec 2004 22:36:50 +0100, "Richard Lapierre"
<richard.lapierre@bluewin.ch> wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>I have a question about the Asus P4PE Fasttrak 376 onboard RAID controller.
>I've currently attached 2 PATA harddisks and 2 CD-ROM drives on the primary
>and secondary IDE controller. I'm not using any RAID feature at the moment.
>Is it possible to attach two additional SATA drives and create a RAID1 array
>with them, without changing anything on the existing harddisk configuration?
>
>Best Regards
>Richard

ñíñjà¤têç

-----END-PGP-SIGNATURE-----