Weird Problem on connecting wirelessly two notebooks

Hi,
I am pretty stuck with this one so any help will be appreciated.I've setup
the 2 laptops to see each other fine (printing,internet) but although from
one (name it A) of them I can access and share everything all the time, from
the other (B) I can only access him and move files when I do the following
procedure:

Control Panel
Administative Tools
Local Policy
User Rights Assingment
Access this computer from Network....................Guest, .....

and then I go and include on the settings there Guest or whatever and
everything works fine.As soon as I restart B the settings reset (probably)
and I have to do that all over again in order to gain access to it.When B
restarts there is nothing on the Access this computer from Network, on the
right is blank.

Is there anyway to "convince" B to save the settings in order to be able to
work properly???

thanks
Marios

Hi, I may be able to help you. But you need to answer few
questions.
1. Do you have IIS running on both machines?
2. Do you have file and print sharing enable on both
machines (via wireless connection) ?
3. Did you run the SOHO network wizard and selected how
each computer connect to the internet?

Thanks,
Lone_Wolf

Hi,
1.Nope I do not run IIS on my machines.
2.Yes I do have file and print sharing enable on both computers
3.On the SOHO thing you lost me, is this a specific utility that comes with
a specific wireless card?

"Lone_Wolf" wrote:

> Hi, I may be able to help you. But you need to answer few
> questions.
> 1. Do you have IIS running on both machines?
> 2. Do you have file and print sharing enable on both
> machines (via wireless connection) ?
> 3. Did you run the SOHO network wizard and selected how
> each computer connect to the internet?
>
> Thanks,
> Lone_Wolf

Just figured out that Small/Office/Home Network is (SOHO) so yes I did that
as well for both machines and I have selected how they connect to the
internet.

Thanks
Marios