Is there an inconsistency?.

Hi,
when I turn on my PC I see a black screen with these lines:

CPU: Intel (R) Pentium (R) 4 CPU 2.80 GHz Speed 2.80 GHz
DDR Frequency 320 MHz Dual-channel

In your opinion is it ok?
Is there some inconsistency about DDR Frequency 320 MHz Dual-channel?

I use Pentium IV 2800 GHz, Win XP Pro and Asus P4C800 Deluxe E.
Thanks for some info, I am an inexperienced boy.
thanks

bye Ulisse

Hi,
I have the same problem with my P4P800 Deluxe E, but I found that the
"guilty" is the prescott CPU (2.8G), as on the box (Mine) is written
"System bus 533MHz" and this is limiting to 333M max. IMHO, this is the
problem....

Ulisse,

With some memory the P4C800-E Dl defaults to 320Mz. You have to force it
to 400Mz by going in the bios to jumperfree and setting it to manual and
set memory to 400Mz. But do test if it runs errorfree with memtest86.

Nickeldome