P4P800 Differences

xyz

Can anyone give me a quick breakdown of the differences between the various
versions of the P4P800 Motherboards?

P4P800 S
P4P800 MX
P4P800 VM
P4P800 E Deluxe
etc.

Thanks

Why not search the ASUS site??

Locust

On Tue, 28 Dec 2004 20:03:02 -0500, "XYZ" <jwel@core.com> wrote:

>Can anyone give me a quick breakdown of the differences between the various
>versions of the P4P800 Motherboards?
>
>P4P800 S
>P4P800 MX
>P4P800 VM
>P4P800 E Deluxe
>etc.
>
>Thanks

Try the ATI WEB site. You can go to products, select one of the cards and
then you can select multiple cards and do a compare on them. You can then
see all of the feature differences.
Rich
"XYZ" <jwel@core.com> wrote in message
> Can anyone give me a quick breakdown of the differences between the
> various versions of the P4P800 Motherboards?
>
> P4P800 S
> P4P800 MX
> P4P800 VM
> P4P800 E Deluxe
> etc.
>
> Thanks

xyz

"Rich Elgin" <relgin@ameritech.net> wrote in message
> Try the ATI WEB site. You can go to products, select one of the cards and
> then you can select multiple cards and do a compare on them. You can then
> see all of the feature differences.
> Rich
> "XYZ" <jwel@core.com> wrote in message
>> Can anyone give me a quick breakdown of the differences between the
>> various versions of the P4P800 Motherboards?
>>
>> P4P800 S
>> P4P800 MX
>> P4P800 VM
>> P4P800 E Deluxe
>> etc.
>>
>> Thanks

I think you misunderstood, these are ASUS Motherboards, not Video Cards.
The ASUS site has specs for each of these models but there is no comparison
chart that I can find. It's difficult to go back and forth between the
different pages and make note of each detail to find the differences. You
have the right idea but its the wrong hardware. I wish ASUS would offer
what you're suggesting.

Thanks

xyz

"XYZ" <replytogroup@nospam.com> wrote in message

> "end user" <locust@gregarious.com> wrote in message
>> Why not search the ASUS site??
>>
>> Locust
>>
>> On Tue, 28 Dec 2004 20:03:02 -0500, "XYZ" <jwel@core.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Can anyone give me a quick breakdown of the differences between the
>>>various
>>>versions of the P4P800 Motherboards?
>>>
>>>P4P800 S
>>>P4P800 MX
>>>P4P800 VM
>>>P4P800 E Deluxe
>>>etc.
>>>
>>>Thanks
>>>

> The ASUS site has specs for each of these models but there is no
> comparison chart that I can find. It's difficult to go back and forth
> between the
> different pages and make note of each detail to find the differences.
>
> Thanks

Just open each page in a new tab.