A7N8X Dlx Processor compatibility question

terry

I have one the first A7N8X Deluxe MB's. I am sure it is prior to Rev. 2.0.
With the latest Bios update, will it run the Athlon XP 3200+ 400FSB?

Also, where do I look on the MB to determine the revision number?

Thanks,

Terry

peter

http://www.asus.com/products/mb/socketa/a7n8x-d/jumper.htm