problem with windows xp ,dll missing

benjamin

my hard disk is a new hard disk ,and the os cd is also a
new cd,but when installing the os ,it gives dll
missing ,and i was unable to go further ,so what shall i
do,even i tried debug as well as format ,even it is not
going.so what 's the solution for this?

There is a good chance that your piece, or one of your
pieces of RAM is bad. If you have more than one piece,
try taking one of them out and re installing. If it
doesnt work, try putting that piece back in and taking
the other piece out.

It is also could be that your CD is scratched, smudged, or dirty. It
could aso be that your CD-ROM drive's laser needs to be cleaned. I
highly doubt it is a peice of RAM that is causing the problem, but more
an issue with your CD ROM drive.

You can check your RAM by testing it with MemTest86 available here:
http://www.memtest86.com

----
Nathan McNulty