sound hardware

i had to reload windows XP because of a virus and now i
can get my speakers or sounds to work. sound options and
prperties dont seem to be working
3 answers Last reply
More about sound hardware

    Jason, hopefully you have the Software CD that came with the Computer.
    It should have the Audio Drivers
    on it. If not I could still help but I need to know the make and model
    of Motherboard or Sound Card. If you
    don't have that info go here. www.belarc.com and download their
    system inventory utility. It's free.
    "jason" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > i had to reload windows XP because of a virus and now i
    > can get my speakers or sounds to work. sound options and
    > prperties dont seem to be working
  2. my laptop not sound or voice
  3. ...someone needs to write code to remove these dead posts after the first 5 years or something...

Hardware Microsoft Windows XP