My son chg my pc fr xp home to xp pro, and i I can't
get my cd creator . Any help , ty.

dl

chastise yr son

"jrahead6" <iratatum@msn.com> wrote in message
> My son chg my pc fr xp home to xp pro, and i I can't
> get my cd creator . Any help , ty.

Mike

Splendid

Reload your cd creator.. tell me something.. when you first bought a car,
did you drive it till it ran out of gas, and then wait at the side of the
road for somebody to tell you to put more gas in it?

"jrahead6" <iratatum@msn.com> wrote in message
> My son chg my pc fr xp home to xp pro, and i I can't
> get my cd creator . Any help , ty.

I pulled over to help a blonde last night... the car is not starting but
she's sittin there blocking all kinds of traffic, just turning the key. I
asked her do you have gas in it? she replied " i dont know, but the low fuel
light isn't on." thinking other problems, i enlist some other middle aged
bald fat men to help push her off the street (uphill) and take her to get
some gas. as she's watching me pour gas into HER car, i say "turn it over
now and see what happens." Vrooom! pops right off. after her thanks, I
reminded her that she'd better get that idiot light looked at.

Sorry OT, but your message set me off.

--
"Display tolerance & kindness to those with less
knowledge than you because there is ALWAYS

On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 17:10:24 -0700, "jrahead6" <iratatum@msn.com>
wrote:

>My son chg my pc fr xp home to xp pro, and i I can't
>get my cd creator . Any help , ty.

No help for you until you learn this isn't a chat room. I don't speak
and/or read SubMoronic Chat. It wasn't in my curriculum.