Closed

Looking for used Geforce2mx, radeon, or close to..

Well the thing is i run p3 450 with an unknown ati 32 meg card... (how can i find out which one it is exactly?) and i'm looking to upgrade just a bit.... so if anyone has some card they don't need any more or they upgraded i would be seriously considering to buy....

Thnx for your time...

P.S. (should i even bother upgrading? i mean will it make a diff with a p3 450?)

There are only 3 types of people in this world, those who can count and those who can not!
7 answers Last reply
More about looking geforce2mx radeon close
  1. I don't think you will get much of a speed boost by upgrading your video card, however there should be some difference. If you are still interested, I have a four-month old Radeon All-In-Wonder 32MB DDR card with all the VIVO connections and box that I can sell you for $150 shipped. A GF2 MX card will be cheaper, but not nearly as good, and you definitely will not notice a speed difference with one since they are targeted towards budget PCs.
  2. that doesnt happen to be a PCI version does it?

www.stoleyourdomain.com $12 a year domain registration! whoo! go SYD!
  3. nope agp is what i'm looking for...
    to the guy with the radeon... sorry that's too big for my pc right now

There are only 3 types of people in this world, those who can count and those who can not!
  4. What do you mean it is too big? It is just a standard AGP card, it just has a lot of cool connections on the back. Where you referring to the price?
  5. is the card in good shape with all the cables and manuals? cause for $150 ill take it

6. The card is in perfect shape. Just a little bit of dust. The fan on the GPU works and is still almost silent. I have all the connectors and the original box and driver cd.

I can't sell right away, but by the end of the month I will probably be in a position to do so.
  7. email me lee@stoleyourdomain.com

Ask a new question

Read More

Classifieds Radeon ATI Hot Deals