lloyd

I recently installed this HD into my system but XP won't display it. XP detected it and installed the drivers for it, but just will not show it.

It is plugged into an Adaptec 2940.

Any help would be mucho appreciated.

Lloyd

bar

Have you formatted the new HDD?

If not use Disk Management - START> Contral Panel> Administrative Tools> Computer Management.

This will permit formatting of the new HDD

After this you should be able to access the HDD.