Flashing the Bios

Hello and happy new Year,

I have a a7v600 with athlon 2500 CPU.
I am trying to flash the bios but the aflash software says thst it does not
see the file . I put the file**.awb on the diskette , I can see it search on
the diskette . I tried both aflash method by the way. With bootable diskette
and alt-F2.
Anyone know how to resolve this problem ?

Ken

Answer here please
1 answer Last reply
More about flashing bios

    Ken O wrote:

    > Hello and happy new Year,
    >
    > I have a a7v600 with athlon 2500 CPU.
    > I am trying to flash the bios but the aflash software says thst it does not
    > see the file . I put the file**.awb on the diskette , I can see it search on
    > the diskette . I tried both aflash method by the way. With bootable diskette
    > and alt-F2.
    > Anyone know how to resolve this problem ?

    I would format another diskette as a boot disk and fill it with new
    downloads of the BIOS and aflash.exe, after checking that those are
    the correct versions.
    I would start the PC into the BIOS and set all BIOS values to default,
    and then boot from the flash diskette, following the ReadMe...

    Roy

Asus BIOS Motherboards