Multimedia Audio Controller gone! Please help me!

I was trying to reinstall the drivers for my computer's
Multimedia Audio Controller and now it has disappeared! I
cannot find the MAC anywhere on the Device Manager. How
can I get this back?

I have a P4S5CC Series motherboard, Windows XP, and Altec
Lansing speakers (ACS21W/ACS22).

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Please help!

Thank you.

Visit the support website of the manufacturer of your PC
or motherboard, search for the Windows XP audio drivers,
download and install them.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect your PC!

"J." <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message:

|I was trying to reinstall the drivers for my computer's
| Multimedia Audio Controller and now it has disappeared! I
| cannot find the MAC anywhere on the Device Manager. How
| can I get this back?
|
| I have a P4S5CC Series motherboard, Windows XP, and Altec
| Lansing speakers (ACS21W/ACS22).
|
| Any help would be greatly appreciated. Please help!
|
| Thank you.

This is all I could find.

http://www.asus.com/support/download/item.aspx?
ModelName=P4S533-X

Am I in the right place? I don't know which one to
download.

---------------------

>"J." <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message:

>|I was trying to reinstall the drivers for my computer's
>| Multimedia Audio Controller and now it has
disappeared! I
>| cannot find the MAC anywhere on the Device Manager.
How
>| can I get this back?
>|
>| I have a P4S5CC Series motherboard, Windows XP, and
Altec
>| Lansing speakers (ACS21W/ACS22).
>|
>| Any help would be greatly appreciated. Please help!
>|
>| Thank you.
>
>.

SoundMAX Audio Driver version 5.12.01.3533 (WDM) for Win98/ME/2000/XP
http://www.asus.com/support/download/item.aspx?ModelName=P4S533-X&Type=Drivers&SLanguage=en-us

--

| This is all I could find.
|
| http://www.asus.com/support/download/item.aspx?
| ModelName=P4S533-X
|
| Am I in the right place? I don't know which one to
| download.

| >|