Looking for a USB 2 - 4 computer to 4 device switch

Hi Group,

I've been using a USB Share-A-Hub device for years now.
http://www.pacificcable.com/Picture_Page.asp?DataNAme=UH800

It connects 4 devices to 4 computers and you can choose any computer to
device relationship with the buttons on the box.

Belkin has a similar device:
http://catalog.belkin.com/IWCatProductPage.process?Merchant_Id=&Section_Id=
5&pcount=&Product_Id=133278&Section.Section_Path=/Root/PeripheralSharing/

Unfortunately it only supports USB 1 and I'm using almost all USB 2 devices
now.

Does anyone know of a many-to-many USB switch that supports USB 2?

TIA

-Kendra

Like this?
http://www.usbgear.com/newsite/computer_cable_details.cfm?sku=USBG-UH846&cats=116&catid=116%2C133%2C104%2C653%2C210%2C212

----
Nathan McNulty

Kendra wrote:
> Hi Group,
>
> I've been using a USB Share-A-Hub device for years now.
> http://www.pacificcable.com/Picture_Page.asp?DataNAme=UH800
>
> It connects 4 devices to 4 computers and you can choose any computer to
> device relationship with the buttons on the box.
>
> Belkin has a similar device:
> http://catalog.belkin.com/IWCatProductPage.process?Merchant_Id=&Section_Id=
> 5&pcount=&Product_Id=133278&Section.Section_Path=/Root/PeripheralSharing/
>

> Unfortunately it only supports USB 1 and I'm using almost all USB 2 devices
> now.
>
> Does anyone know of a many-to-many USB switch that supports USB 2?
>

> TIA
>

> -Kendra

Thanks for replying Nathan,

I'm looking for something that can hook 4 devices to 4 computers.
The device the link points too hooks 1 device to 4 computers.

My current USB 1 share-a-hub allows any combination of 4 computers and 4
usb devices (computer 2 using printer while computer 3 uses scanner,
etc...).

-K

Nathan McNulty <nospam@msn.com> wrote in

> http://www.usbgear.com/newsite/computer_cable_details.cfm?sku=USBG-UH84
> 6&cats=116&catid=116%2C133%2C104%2C653%2C210%2C212

Sorry, I should have pointed this part out:

The USB manual share switch is a multi-function product. It enables
you to have four computers to share a USB device (or multiple devices if
you connect a USB hub to the USBG-UH846)

There is this one too:
http://www.usbgear.com/newsite/computer_cable_details.cfm?sku=299XUS-44&cats=116&catid=116%2C585%2C377%2C2345%2C908%2C%2C230%2C%2C229%2C216%2C907%2C989%2C133

You should be able to buy any 4 PC's to 1 USB device product and just
connect a hub to the 1 USB device port.

I have looked for exactly what you are looking for and I can't find
anything like that for USB 2.0. Maybe they will make it sometime in the
future, or maybe they don't think there is the demand.

----
Nathan McNulty