Looking for BIOS for CUSL2-C

dennis

Distinguished
Jun 12, 2003

Does anyone know where I can get the latest BIOS for a CUSL2-C mobo?
I have a 1ghz P3 but can't get it to run faster than 500mhz ("safe
mode"), so I figure the BIOS got messed up. Asus.com has a dead link
to where the BIOS download is supposed to be.

Thanks,
Dennis

Dennis <workingdude@adelphia.net> wrote in

> Does anyone know where I can get the latest BIOS for a CUSL2-C mobo?
> I have a 1ghz P3 but can't get it to run faster than 500mhz ("safe
> mode"), so I figure the BIOS got messed up. Asus.com has a dead link
> to where the BIOS download is supposed to be.
>
> Thanks,
> Dennis

Did you try http://usa.asus.com/download/mbdriver/socket370.htm and do a
'FIND" for CUSL? I did and the DL link for cusa and cusb worked jus fine ...

peace

milos

Milos Pedersen III wrote:
> Dennis <workingdude@adelphia.net> wrote in
>

>>Does anyone know where I can get the latest BIOS for a CUSL2-C mobo?
>>I have a 1ghz P3 but can't get it to run faster than 500mhz ("safe
>>mode"), so I figure the BIOS got messed up. Asus.com has a dead link
>>to where the BIOS download is supposed to be.
>>
>>Thanks,
>>Dennis
>>

> Did you try http://usa.asus.com/download/mbdriver/socket370.htm and do a
> 'FIND" for CUSL? I did and the DL link for cusa and cusb worked jus fine ...

You find it on
ftp://ftp.asuscom.de/pub/ASUSCOM/BIOS/Socket_370/INTEL_Chipset/i815ep/CUSL2-C

Roy