Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

"Double Function" button(s) software ??? name and where to..

Last response: in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Share
Anonymous
June 21, 2004 6:08:12 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc (More info?)

Hello!

Somewhere I saw, downloaded, and then ran (but now have lost) Pocket PC
software that would let you use buttons for more than one function. If you
held the button down a couple of seconds you would thenn get the second
function. It seems to me that it came from Resco or one of the other major
Pocket PC publishers. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

I'm desperate to find out so that I can try and download it and use it with
my new AT&T Wireless Audiovox 4100 PPC which is very small, but almost
"buttonless". I want to use it with Microsoft "Voicec Command" which works
best if launched by a hardware button.

Thanks for any help or directions

Tom Gordon - Riverbend Marketing.
Anonymous
June 21, 2004 11:46:22 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc (More info?)

"Tom Gordon" <tgordon@riverbendmarketing.cc> wrote in message
news:%23Nwh0q7VEHA.2972@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
> Hello!
>
> Somewhere I saw, downloaded, and then ran (but now have lost) Pocket PC
> software that would let you use buttons for more than one function. If
you
> held the button down a couple of seconds you would thenn get the second
> function. It seems to me that it came from Resco or one of the other
major
> Pocket PC publishers. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Was it this? http://www.pocketmax.net/buttonMax.htm

HTH,

Flib
Anonymous
June 22, 2004 2:29:13 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc (More info?)

Flib...

I've just dowloaded "ButtonMax". This is not the program I was thinking
of, but maybe it's better. Thanks for taking the time to find it for me.

Tom Gordon - Riverbend Marketing

"Flibble" <tough@thetop.com> wrote in message
news:ex9XOA8VEHA.3012@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
>
> "Tom Gordon" <tgordon@riverbendmarketing.cc> wrote in message
> news:%23Nwh0q7VEHA.2972@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
> > Hello!
> >
> > Somewhere I saw, downloaded, and then ran (but now have lost) Pocket PC
> > software that would let you use buttons for more than one function. If
> you
> > held the button down a couple of seconds you would thenn get the second
> > function. It seems to me that it came from Resco or one of the other
> major
> > Pocket PC publishers. Anyone know what I'm talking about?
>
> Was it this? http://www.pocketmax.net/buttonMax.htm
>
> HTH,
>
> Flib
>
>
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
June 22, 2004 2:29:14 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc (More info?)

Tom,

Could this be what you were looking for?

http://vitotechnology.com/products/buttonmapper.html

Jon G

"Tom Gordon" <tgordon@riverbendmarketing.cc> wrote in message
news:ekDw0CAWEHA.2340@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
> Flib...
>
> I've just dowloaded "ButtonMax". This is not the program I was thinking
> of, but maybe it's better. Thanks for taking the time to find it for me.
>
> Tom Gordon - Riverbend Marketing
>
> "Flibble" <tough@thetop.com> wrote in message
> news:ex9XOA8VEHA.3012@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
> >
> > "Tom Gordon" <tgordon@riverbendmarketing.cc> wrote in message
> > news:%23Nwh0q7VEHA.2972@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
> > > Hello!
> > >
> > > Somewhere I saw, downloaded, and then ran (but now have lost) Pocket
PC
> > > software that would let you use buttons for more than one function.
If
> > you
> > > held the button down a couple of seconds you would thenn get the
second
> > > function. It seems to me that it came from Resco or one of the other
> > major
> > > Pocket PC publishers. Anyone know what I'm talking about?
> >
> > Was it this? http://www.pocketmax.net/buttonMax.htm
> >
> > HTH,
> >
> > Flib
> >
> >
>
>


---
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.708 / Virus Database: 464 - Release Date: 6/18/2004
Anonymous
June 22, 2004 12:21:52 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc (More info?)

"Tom Gordon" <tgordon@riverbendmarketing.cc> wrote in message
news:ekDw0CAWEHA.2340@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
> Flib...
>
> I've just dowloaded "ButtonMax". This is not the program I was thinking
> of, but maybe it's better. Thanks for taking the time to find it for me.

No problem at all.

Flib
Anonymous
June 22, 2004 10:13:55 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc (More info?)

Tom Gordon wrote:
> Hello!
>
> Somewhere I saw, downloaded, and then ran (but now have lost) Pocket
> PC software that would let you use buttons for more than one
> function. If you held the button down a couple of seconds you would
> thenn get the second function. It seems to me that it came from
> Resco or one of the other major Pocket PC publishers. Anyone know
> what I'm talking about?
>
> I'm desperate to find out so that I can try and download it and use
> it with my new AT&T Wireless Audiovox 4100 PPC which is very small,
> but almost "buttonless". I want to use it with Microsoft "Voicec
> Command" which works best if launched by a hardware button.
>
> Thanks for any help or directions
>
> Tom Gordon - Riverbend Marketing.

OmegaOne's Battery Pack Pro has this feature which they call 'Power
Buttons'. Battery Pack is my must have utility and one of the first things
I load on a new PPC.

--
Darren Griffin
Pocket GPS World - http://www.pocketgpsworld.com
The Premier GPS Resource for News, Reviews and Forums
!