Synaptic Touchpad.....CANT DOUBLE CLICK ON ICONS

Tags:
  • Touchpad
  • Hardware
  • Microsoft
  • Icons
  • Windows XP
July 23, 2004 6:41:31 AM

Hi I dont know if you can help...obviously.

I cant double click to topen files?????

Help please

More about : synaptic touchpad double click icons

Anonymous
July 23, 2004 8:58:16 PM

Please open the program that configures the touch pad....and you can
configure it. For example, in Compaq notebook...Start>All
programs>Utilities>One touch>One touch configuration. Similarly, there will
this place where you can configure single click, double click etc.

Thanks

"Ken" <ScotMan39@homail.com> wrote in message
> Hi I dont know if you can help...obviously.
>

> I cant double click to topen files?????
>

> Help please
Anonymous
July 23, 2004 8:58:17 PM

Also, on most touchpads, you double click by double tapping the touchpad
quickly. You may need to install the software for your touchpad if it
isn't already on there. Do as John suggested and make sure all the
settings are correct in there. Also, see if you find anything about
"Detect Accidental Double Clicks" and disable that if possible.

----
Nathan McNulty