ADSL Modem

I am trying to install a BT Voyager 105 ADSL Modem.
I am running XP with Service pack 1 installed.
When I try to install the modem I get a message saying "
There is a problem installing the drivers for you modem.
The operating System could not install the drivers
properly."
Can anyone help?

Visit http://www.voyager.bt.com/usb105/downloads.htm
and download the correct drivers.