Soundsettings will not be saved ???

Alf

Distinguished
Aug 9, 2003

Hi,

For some reason the soundconfiguration of the motherboard
type P5GD2 Deluxe via WXP-Pro will be lost after shutdown the computer.
Everytime I startup the computer the settings for line-in, speakers
etc...must be set in the controll-panel in Windows.
My OS is WXP-Pro with SP2.

Does someone have this problem to ?
How can it be solved ?

Thanks,
Fred.

Alf - news:KlWCd.20799$Lo1.1543224@phobos.telenet-ops.be :

> How can it be solved ?

You should use QuickMix (freeware):
http://www.ptpart.co.uk/quickmix/

Alf

Distinguished
Aug 9, 2003

Hi,

The settings from the mixer is not the problem but the settings from the
connection of speakers and line-in. (dolby connectors on the backside and
the software that save these settings)

If I connect the speakers on the backside of the computer, he detect it and
ask what it is, speaker, line-in-back-speaker etc and then confirm.
It works good, after a reboot these settings or lost and must be set again
and confirm.
Don't know what it is, where it will be stored and why it will be deleted
after reboot.