GSM Coverage in Hudson Valley Area NY?

Does anyone have any information on GSM coverage in the Hudson Valley area,
specifically the area around Bard College / Rhinebeck?

Thanks!
2 answers Last reply
More about coverage hudson valley area

    "PriusGeek" <gmccord@ev1.net> wrote in message
    > Does anyone have any information on GSM coverage in the Hudson Valley
    area,
    > specifically the area around Bard College / Rhinebeck?
    >
    > Thanks!

    The GSM cellular A-band service provider is Dobson
    Communications Corp at http://www.dobson.net/.
    Follow down through the Cellular One side to find
    rate plans, phones and maps. Here's a coverage map:
    http://www.celloneusa.com/ratemap.cfm?ratepath=./rateplans/gsm_local_cellone_rates.gif&ratemap=./rateplans/gsm_local_nyacc_map.gif
    If the URL breaks badly, you'll still find it on the site.

    The GSM PCS service provider is T-Mobile:
    http://www.t-mobile.com/coverage/?class=coverage

    ATTWS doesn't claim coverage in zipcode 12572. Their
    coverage map show roaming service there. Same for Cingular.

    I have no experience with either one, in your location. Now
    you know whom to ask others about for coverage and service.

    John C.

    Thanks, John!

    "John Cummings" <n4bkn.no@spam.bellsouth.net> wrote in message
    > "PriusGeek" <gmccord@ev1.net> wrote in message
    > > Does anyone have any information on GSM coverage in the Hudson Valley
    > area,
    > > specifically the area around Bard College / Rhinebeck?
    > >
    > > Thanks!
    >
    > The GSM cellular A-band service provider is Dobson
    > Communications Corp at http://www.dobson.net/.
    > Follow down through the Cellular One side to find
    > rate plans, phones and maps. Here's a coverage map:

    http://www.celloneusa.com/ratemap.cfm?ratepath=./rateplans/gsm_local_cellone_rates.gif&ratemap=./rateplans/gsm_local_nyacc_map.gif
    > If the URL breaks badly, you'll still find it on the site.
    >
    > The GSM PCS service provider is T-Mobile:
    > http://www.t-mobile.com/coverage/?class=coverage
    >
    > ATTWS doesn't claim coverage in zipcode 12572. Their
    > coverage map show roaming service there. Same for Cingular.
    >
    > I have no experience with either one, in your location. Now
    > you know whom to ask others about for coverage and service.
    >
    > John C.

Cingular GSM College Internet Service Providers