GSM Coverage in Hudson Valley Area NY?

Last response: in Network Providers
June 28, 2004 8:42:32 AM

Does anyone have any information on GSM coverage in the Hudson Valley area,
specifically the area around Bard College / Rhinebeck?

Thanks!
Anonymous
June 28, 2004 3:35:14 PM

"PriusGeek" <gmccord@ev1.net> wrote in message
> Does anyone have any information on GSM coverage in the Hudson Valley
area,
> specifically the area around Bard College / Rhinebeck?
>
> Thanks!

The GSM cellular A-band service provider is Dobson
Communications Corp at http://www.dobson.net/.
Follow down through the Cellular One side to find
rate plans, phones and maps. Here's a coverage map:
http://www.celloneusa.com/ratemap.cfm?ratepath=./ratepl...
If the URL breaks badly, you'll still find it on the site.

The GSM PCS service provider is T-Mobile:
http://www.t-mobile.com/coverage/?class=coverage

ATTWS doesn't claim coverage in zipcode 12572. Their
coverage map show roaming service there. Same for Cingular.

I have no experience with either one, in your location. Now
you know whom to ask others about for coverage and service.

John C.
Anonymous
June 28, 2004 8:53:09 PM

Thanks, John!