A7V400-MX onboard sound issues

Hello,

I am experiencing onboard sound issues with my A7V400-MX (ADI soundmax
6 channel chipset). Crackling sound and buzzing noise are constantly
audible when no music is played , especially problematic when wave
output level or/and volume control level are high

I would appreciate any idea

ngc0224 wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am experiencing onboard sound issues with my A7V400-MX (ADI soundmax
> 6 channel chipset). Crackling sound and buzzing noise are constantly
> audible when no music is played , especially problematic when wave
> output level or/and volume control level are high
>
> I would appreciate any idea

I had a similar problem, I'm using an aiwa mini stereo for my pc (hooked
up to aux inputs) and found that the wire I was using was getting emi
interference from either monitor, power supply, etc. I got a better
shielded wire, and all problems went away. Might be this, or possibly
the jack is not contacting properly, or it's grounding out somewhere. I
don't have extensive knowledge of computers, but I do when it comes to
home/car audio, and these symptoms usually point to bad wiring,
connector contact.