WTB an ASUS motherboard P2-99B

Hi
I wish to get an old AT motherboard, an ASUS P2-99B, and an old Pentium 3
1000mhz chip (100mbFSB) So, dust off your parts bins and see what you have.
If you can help email me, remove the nospam part.
S.Williams
bd5av8r@nospam.yahoo.com

Craig

"S. Williams" <bd5av8r@nospam.yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hi
> I wish to get an old AT motherboard, an ASUS P2-99B, and an old Pentium 3
> 1000mhz chip (100mbFSB) So, dust off your parts bins and see what you
> have. If you can help email me, remove the nospam part.
> S.Williams
> bd5av8r@nospam.yahoo.com

Try this on ebay

http://search-desc.ebay.com/ASUS-P2-99B-motherboard_W0QQsofocusZbsQQsbrftogZ1QQfromZR10QQsatitleZASUSQ20P2-99BQ20motherboardQQcatrefZC6QQsotextsearchedZ2QQsotrtypeZ1QQsotrvalueZ1QQsadistanceZ200QQsopostalZQ5AIPQ2FPostalQQsosortpropertyZ1QQcoactionZcompareQQcopagenumZ1QQcoentrypageZsearch

Craig