how to disable the ASUS MyLogo feature?

I am using ASUS A7V8X with BIOS Revision 1014.

I want to disable the MyLogo thingy during boot up cos i can't go into
my Bios setup even after pressing the [Tab] kep repeatedly.

I am able to disable the feature before i flash my BIOS to 1014.

Is it becasue i am using a wireless keyboard?

Pls help.
3 answers Last reply
More about disable asus mylogo feature

    it isn't TAB...it is DEL key

    On Sun, 09 Jan 2005 23:01:09 +0800, Elliot <elliot@starhub.net.sg> managed to
    one finger type the following:

    >I am using ASUS A7V8X with BIOS Revision 1014.
    >
    >I want to disable the MyLogo thingy during boot up cos i can't go into
    >my Bios setup even after pressing the [Tab] kep repeatedly.
    >
    >I am able to disable the feature before i flash my BIOS to 1014.
    >
    >Is it becasue i am using a wireless keyboard?
    >
    >Pls help.

    should be pressing the 'del' (delete) key....never heard of using the 'tab' key

    "De Oppresso Liber"
    From Oppression Liberate

    jroc® 7th Special Forces Ft.Bragg N.C 18/Bravo
    ****only thing easy in life is failure****
    *******so get tough*******

    now that was funny

Asus BIOS Motherboards