Auto detect wireless usb adapter and cannot display video ..

July 25, 2004 6:21:57 PM

Hello!

I just reinstalled windows xp pro on my dell pc because I
was not able to open folders or internet explorer. The
reinstallation worked fine, and my pc was back to normal.
But when I went to change the resolution to
1280x1024...my LCD displayed "Cannot display this video
mode." I tried to turn it off for 15 seconds and then
turn it on again, but to no avail. Anyways, before that I
was having a problem with trying to install my Truemobile
USB adapter to connect to my LAN. I installed the
software, but when it came to connecting the adapter, I
plugged it in, but the auto detect hardware balloon
didn't ever pop-up, and the adapter wasn't recognized. Gr.

If anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated!

Regards,

Dan
July 25, 2004 9:40:52 PM

nvm, I figured it out myself :)

Anonymous
July 26, 2004 6:17:03 AM

Glad to hear you figured it out. So what was the solution?

----
Nathan McNulty

!