P5gdc deluxe IDE problem

Hy I've been connected an ide hdd drive to a ide rad connectors on mbo, and
put in option in bios not raid but standard ide , but my hdd or dvd-rom
doesn't work in windows. system recognise it but don't work well, said some
problems with wriiting.
Anyone HELP

Paul

Splendid

In article <cs0pj4$5sp$1@garrison.globalnet.hr>, "Carlo"
<carlo@globalnet.hr> wrote:

> Hy I've been connected an ide hdd drive to a ide rad connectors on mbo, and
> put in option in bios not raid but standard ide , but my hdd or dvd-rom
> doesn't work in windows. system recognise it but don't work well, said some
> problems with wriiting.
> Anyone HELP

"Delayed write" ? I wonder if it is still possible to have problems
when using "large system cache" in WinXP.

http://groups.google.ca/groups?threadm=fc6ddcba.0312201346.31f0e91e%40posting.google.com

http://www.ati.com/support/infobase/4217.html

Give more details of the problem, like exact error messages, as
that makes it easier to use Google to find an answer.

Paul

TJM

Distinguished
Dec 2, 2003

You need to install the raid driver in windows. It's on the cd that came
with the motherboard.

/TJM