Isdn modem problem

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

I recently did a a reload of XP PRO and now cannot
get the drivers for Draytek minivigor 128 ISDN modem to load.
Any help appreciated.

Hi

How you tried contacting your ISP provider for drivers

Alvin

John wrote:

> I recently did a a reload of XP PRO and now cannot
> get the drivers for Draytek minivigor 128 ISDN modem to load.
> Any help appreciated.

Actually, that modem should have come with a CD that had the drivers and
software on it. Is that what you are trying to install? Have you just
tried to add the device through Add New Hardware in the Control Panel.

----
Nathan McNulty

Alvin Brown wrote:
> Hi
>
> How you tried contacting your ISP provider for drivers
>
> Alvin
>

> John wrote:
>

>>I recently did a a reload of XP PRO and now cannot
>>get the drivers for Draytek minivigor 128 ISDN modem to load.
>>Any help appreciated.

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

The cd provided by the ISP contain drivers for win 2000(no xp)
but I didn't have this problem when I first installed this modem.