All my mice have the same problem

JAS

i did search round the knowledge base but no joy.
I currently have 3 MS mice 1x blue optical wheel and 2x
optical wheel basic.
they all have the same problem being, that i can be
looking at a webpage and the scroll bar will move by
itself a few centimetres up making the page go
down ,almost as if the wheel has not settled in the
indent and rolled over.
it does the same thing in the favoutites menu and i have
noticed it in other programs as well.
is there a patch for this problem? i have intellipoint
4.11 on all 3

The problem is not with your mice, but with your video card drivers.
Visit the support website of the manufacturer of your computer or
video card, search for the correct Windows XP drivers, download
and install them.

After installing the new video adapter drivers, reboot your laptop,
then right-click on your Desktop and select Properties > Settings,
and change the Color Quality to "Highest (32 bit), then adjust the Screen
Resolution to your liking.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP